Get Microsoft Certification without Exams
We can pass all your Microsoft exams and get you Microsoft certified within 7 days. Exams will be
taken in the authorized testing center. Your certification status can be verified on the Microsoft official
website and the certificates will arrive from Microsoft at your owned address. You get Microsoft
certified without ever having to set foot into a testing center. Just sit back and relax after placing an
About Microsoft Certification
Microsoft is a leading provider of advanced technology solutions to organizations worldwide. It is one
of the companies in the forefront offering certification programs. Microsoft has introduced a wide
range of certification exam for entry level to experienced professionals and for domains ranging from
networking, system administration, database management to programming, web development and
other advanced technologies. The Microsoft certification exam ensure whether or not information
technology professionals have the necessary skills to successfully implement business solutions using
Job roles for Microsoft Certification professionals
Benefits of Microsoft Certification
- Microsoft certification exam prepare you for different job roles in the IT and networking field. Some of
the job roles that are suitable for Microsoft Certified Professionals are:
- For Networking and System Administration: systems engineer, systems administrator, network
administrator, information systems administrator, technical support engineers, systems
analysts, network analysts and technical consultants. Related certification are MCSA and MCSE.
- For Database Administration: database administrators, analysts, and developers. Related certification
are MCDBA, MCTS and MCITP.
- For Help Desk and Customer Support: technical support specialists, PC support specialists,
help desk technician and customer support representatives. Related certification is MCDST.
- For Programming and Web Development: programmer, software developer, software engineer, web
developer or systems analyst, application developer, enterprise applications developer, software
architect, consultant and senior systems analyst. Related certification are MCAD, MCSD .NET, MCTS and
- Microsoft certification provide an increased understanding of the planning, design, and maintenance of
Microsoft products and technologies.
- Microsoft certified professionals are more efficient and productive in the workplace.
- A Microsoft certification provides higher morale and self confidence, besides handsome salaries and
better opportunities for promotions.
- Microsoft certification get your skills and knowledge recognized by the industry.
- Microsoft certified professionals have access to technical and product information from the Microsoft
MCP site. They also get a 50% rebate or discount on a one-year subscription to Microsoft TechNet or
TechNet Plus for the first year of certification.
- Microsoft certified professionals get exclusive discounts on products and services from selected companies.
- An MCP also gets invitations to Microsoft conferences, technical training sessions, and special events.
- Microsoft certified professionals can use the MCP logo on their business cards, resumes and literature to
identify themselves among clients and colleagues.
Training for Microsoft Certification
Each Microsoft certification has a series of specialized certification exam related to a specific Microsoft
product, and so, choosing the right training product is very important. The easiest way to prepare for
the Microsoft certification exam is to take practice tests on the Microsoft certification exam pattern and
understand the correct as well as incorrect answer explanations to clear your doubts. You should also
read relevant technical articles to be adept in the related technology. Study notes, tutorials, 'how tos'
and relevant exam tips and tricks pave your way to become a Microsoft certified professional.